Accounting Assistant Manager
£40,000 – £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
An international manufacturing company is looking for an Accounting Assistant Manager, reporting to Managing Director
· Provide book-keeping and administration, reporting directly to Managing Director.
· Manage and instruct another branch office’s daily accounting jobs.
· Communicate with HQ.
· Assist Managing Director in providing efficient and timely Finance information.
· Prepare financial information according to IFRS.
· Operate credit control processes as required, including monitoring, acting and updating credit limits, aged debtors, chasing outstanding payments, exchange rates, month end, payments received.
· Accounts payable – review aged creditors list, highlighting invoices to be paid at month end.
· Purchase ledger – create purchase journals and input using appropriate codes. Ensure process for reconciliation and payment of invoices is completed accurately and to required timescales, including, where necessary, liaising with sales department on discrepancies.
· Follow relevant process for invoicing customers, including maintaining accurate records/printouts to ensure correct amounts are invoiced and collected and VAT is accounted for.
· Prepare month-end financial reports.
· Ad hoc administrative projects, processing and dispatch.
Who we are looking for
· Must have ability of monthly and yearly closing by your initiative.
· Business level in English and Japanese language is essential (Spoken and written).
Candidate must be eligible to work in The UK without any restrictions as no visa support given