£40,000 per annum
An internationally recognised e-commerce company is looking for a Knowledge Engineer who can assist building speech and language solutions.
• Representing real-world objects and concepts in ways comprehensible to both computers and people.
• Working to maintain the quality of system knowledge already current.
• Expanding the capabilities of the platform to infer new knowledge.
• Working with the teams of developers and machine learning scientists to enhance existing technology and invent new techniques.
• Concise clear written communication skills (also demonstrated in CV) and excellent verbal communication abilities.
• Essential: Fluent in Japanese, both oral and written
• Academic excellence, for example demonstrated by excellent progress in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
• Some experience of computer programming.
• Broad general knowledge.
• Ability to learn a wide range of skills, for example demonstrated by a joint degree or broad range of subject choices in education.
• Highly-motivated self-starter who can deliver results without close supervision.
• Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• Great team player, able to work effectively with others as well as individually.
• Highly analytical with a data-driven approach to making decisions and attention to detail.
Fluent English (oral & written)
Fluent Japanese (oral & written)
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
As soon as possible
VISA will be provided for a right candidate.
About our client