Business Development Manager
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
· Researching new business opportunities and finding new Clients
· Leveraging company reputation and own industry contacts to greatest effect
· Primarily based at home with occasional visits to company premises
· Handling basic accounting duties
Who we are looking for
· Experience in posture, mobility and rehabilitation product market
· A proven ability to plan, develop and execute business development strategies
· Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team in a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment
· Ability to develop and implement B2B sales strategies
· An energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills
· Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
Fluent level English, strong communication skills both written and spoken.
Intermediate level of written and spoken Japanese.
Bristol, predominantly home-based
Mon – Fri, 9:00 - 18:00
25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
Company car provided
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions as visa support is not available.
About our Client
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist seating, wheelchairs, mobility and positioning products. They are a British manufacturer, offering seating services and community products worldwide.