A successful London-based law firm is looking for an Employment Lawyer to assist Clients with all aspects of employee relations.
• Undertake an immediate caseload utilising Employment Law knowledge.
• Work on respondent work in all aspects of employment law.
• Practise in both contentious and non-contentious aspects of Employment Law, from drafting contracts and policies, through to assisting on live Employment Tribunal cases.
• Managing own case files under supervision of Head of Employment and Head of Legal.
Who we are looking for
• Strong academic background and, minimum 4 years UK level of PQE, in Employment Law or practiced in that specialism since qualifying.
• Confidence and experience to speak publically at conferences and Client presentations.
• A commercial and professional approach to work with a natural enthusiasm for business development.
• Work without constant supervision and cope well under pressure
• Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal)
English: Business level
Mon – Fri, 9:00- 17:00
Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK