Travel Consultant (Outbound)
£26,000 - £28,000 per annum
A successful Japanese travel company
• Provide callers with information about travel in Japan, including Japan Rail Pass.
• Provide a specialist service to clients handling all booking requirements, including tours, excursions and flights, tailor-making products to meet group or individual customer’s requests for Japan and the Far East.
• Arrange timely preparation and sending of travel documents and information to clients.
• Produce tour accounts ensuring prompt settlement to maximise profitability.
• Sort and file destination information to allow easy access.
• Engage in sales activity to increase the number of new clients and keep existing clients.
• Assist with development and expansion of internet sales, social media etc. to increase business volume.
Who we are looking for
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Familiarity with the geography, culture and lifestyle of Japan (that of other Far East countries would be an advantage).
• Desirable: retail travel experience, including use of airline reservation system (GDS).
English: Business level
Mon – Fri; 9:00 - 17:30
Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK