From £45000 to £70,000 per annum
Our client is a major Japanese corporation which has been focusing on financial investment over the past few years. They are seeking an experienced Project Manager, overseeing a wide range of duties in the M&A process, involving ICT companies, including research, business development and due diligence.
· Deal sourcing for possible investment or feasibility studies for collaboration opportunities.
· Due diligence for the investments.
· Documentation for these processes.
· Monitoring and reporting on existing investment portfolios.
Who we are looking for
· Strong IT skills, including using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Experiences of M&A, investment, due diligence, valuation and negotiation of contracts are preferred.
· Good English communication (verbal and written), interest in ICT industry such as internet, IT service, AI, solution platform etc.
· Willing to travel overseas: South Africa, Kenya, Germany, Spain etc., with strong motivation to develop new business with potential partners in these countries.
· Experience working for prominent ICT/internet companies or other related companies highly beneficial.
· A good standard of secondary education, including Maths and English; A levels or a post compulsory education level or equivalent, possibly an undergraduate degree in areas such as Maths, Economics, Business, Finance or related, although this is not essential.
Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A global Japanese corporation