French Speaking In-house Localisation QA Tester for Video Games
Our Client, a leading company in the gaming industry, is searching for an experienced French speaking Localisation QA Tester and offering an exciting opportunity join their London office team.
· Ensuring linguistic content of games are correctly translated into target language and text is displayed correctly in-game
· Ensuring all localised assets are implemented as designed, while also detecting and reporting any linguistic flaws
· Creating and maintaining terminology databases/glossaries for games contents, translation of internal and external documents and translation of contents for all Clients
· Work with game titles for many major publishers before release
Who we are looking for
· Someone with a passion for video games
· Experience with CAT tools
· Translation Experience (preferably within gaming industry)
· Previous experience in Localisation QA of video games will be an advantage
· Successful candidates will be working in a team and expected to actively interact with other team members. Our Client highly values teamwork and excellent communication skills are required.
Fluency in French & English is required
Competence in other languages, especially Japanese, is advantageous
About our Client
Leading company in the gaming industry