Account Manager (Corporate Finance)
£40,000 –£60,000 per annum
Our client is a well-established Japanese financial institution, seeking a candidate with experience providing management and maintaining good relationships with clients as well as carrying out internal control related activities within a corporate finance division.
· Assisting in maintaining good relationships with existing clients ensuring that they remain aware of the banking products and services available.
· Assist in the development of new Clients, including promotion of the Bank’s products and services.
· Responsible for credit and administrative support work for loans, foreign exchanges, deposits, fund transfers and other services.
· Collect and analyse client related information and produce reports and credit applications.
· Draft company reports and information for Head of Department to circulate to Clients as part of department’s business information service to Clients (the reports being in both English and Japanese).
· Assist in preparation of various business materials upon request from Head of Department on ad-hoc basis.
Who we are looking for
· Minimum 36 months’ solid credit experience and experience of administration experience in the corporate finance area of financial institutions.
· Fluent in spoken and written in both Japanese and English.
· Good communication skills with Clients, senior stakeholders and peers.
· Good Administration skills to deal with high volumes of activity.
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Japanese financial institution