£18,000 - £20,000 per annum (dependent on skills and experience)
· The position is for an initial period of 12 months, with the possibility of extension or transfer to a permanent contract depending on the level of business and forecast. With the acquisition of experience the possibility may exist later to develop the role to a higher level with greater responsibilities,depending on ability and the needs of the company.
Senior Contracts Administrator
· Processing of all invoices using SAP
· General Administrative Support (e.g. despatching documents,recording and updating excel spreadsheets as requested)
· Dealing with telephone and email enquiries when needed
· Record Keeping, filing,archiving, photocopying and scanning documents
Who we are looking for
• Strong SAP experience
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Ability to also work on own initiative
· Flexible and enthusiastic
· Good verbal and writtencommunication skills
· Ability to work calmly and methodically under pressure
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to work towards deadlines
· Attention to detail
High level of written and spoken English
• Good level of numeracy
• Educated to 'A' level or equivalent; however, personal qualities and previous experience in a similar role are more important than qualifications
• Excellent PCskills with a thorough knowledge of Word and Excel
Mon – Fri 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
25 days holiday per annum pro-rata Life Assurance
As soon as possible
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions as no visa support will be given.
About our client
· Two large Japanese multinational companies have set up, from their existing business, a global steel trading company that has operated completely independently since 2003.
· There are 1200 employees worldwide, with sales of £20 billion.
· The London office currently has 19 staff, so is a small office within a large organisation.