Administration support - Bank/Compliance team
£32,000 ~ £35,000 per annum
Our client is a well-established Japanese financial institution. They are seeking an experienced Administrator for their Compliance department.
· Support the Head Office in Japan, the Head of Compliance Department and the team members of the Compliance Development Team to meet the company’s prioritised Compliance strategies for the EMEA region.
· Additional duties and ad-hoc tasks, as required.
Who we are looking for
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· IT skills
· Exposure to Compliance/Risk duties is highly desirable but not essential
· A good team player
Fluent Japanese and English is mandatory
Qualifications & Experience
· Banking and Finance background would be an advantage
· An undergraduate degree in areas such as Maths, Economics, Business, Finance or related, although this is not essential
City of London
About our client
A highly prestigious Japanese Bank