Procurement Technical Leader
£21,000 - £24,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
A Japanese Technology Company is seeking a Procurement Technical Leader
• Mass Production, New Model and Service parts procurement.
• Delivery check, inventory control, communication with suppliers including supplier visit.
• Supplier Management – Problem tracking, analysis and countermeasure.
– Improvement activities.
• HUM forecast and fixed plan issue
• Design change and obsolescence part control.
Who we are looking for
• Preferably some background and understanding of Import/Export, logistic and manufacturing
• Good skill and knowledge of Project planning preferably with degree with the field
• MRP Experience would be advantageous but not essential
• Good communication skills at all levels
• Excellent PC skills (Excel, Access & PowerPoint)
• Persistent Nature
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in a challenging environment
• Ability to work as a Team Member or as an individual with minimal supervision
• Must have a flexible approach
• Good analysis and numeracy skills.
Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 16:20pm, Friday 8:00am - 16:10pm
(Any requirement for overtime and Saturday working as necessary)
Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions as no visa support given