£26,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
To provide PA support to Division Operating Officer, and to support business administration of the Energy & Mineral Resources Division.
· Diary management.
· Arranging meetings when required
· Arranging receptions/parties at restaurants, private rooms, including notification to participants, contacting venues and catering services.
· Booking restaurants for business lunches and dinners.
· Transportation arrangement
· Organisation of business
· Collating and claiming expenses
· Ringi support and follow-up
· Ability to understand/interpret/adjust to the demands of working closely with DOO.
· To facilitate and coordinate the mutual communication among secretaries in this office so that they can share the idea of improvement in each role.
· Manage contract, processes, other formal documentation and payments in timely manner
· Providing secretarial assistance for overseas visitors.
· Preparing and entering all contract, non-trade payment and invoicing data on to SAP/ECC for the Project Development department.
· Gathering market data of the price for the above energy commodities and making a sheet.
Who we are looking for
· Good telephone manner.
· Basic numerical and analytical skills.
· Well organized and able to manage shifting priorities within strict timeframes.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and able to deal with senior management and visitors in a polite and friendly manner.
· Responsible, trustworthy and flexible.
· Extensive secretarial experience, at least some of which should have been looking after senior management.
· Good communication skills in English and Japanese (verbal, written and listening).
· IT skills including using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SAP and File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
· A good level of secondary education
· Secretarial qualification in IT, typing, book keeping, accounts and administration.
City of London