Client Services Clerk
From £20,000 to £25,000 per annum
Our client is a major Japanese financial institution and they are seeking a graduate or a professional with some work experience in banking, finance or asset management to provide assistance in client services duties.
· Maintaining communication with clients under the supervision of the Director.
· Monitoring and checking client portfolios based on investment guidelines and internal rules.
· Periodic Client Reporting: to support the Director in creation and distribution of various client reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
· Handling UCITS Fund related operation issues including routine expense checks and communication with custodians, administrators, management companies and other relevant professional counterparties.
· Maintaining and controlling all UCITS Fund related documents.
· Executing general routine tasks including; fee estimation, invoice creation, annual/semi-annual report creation.
· Maintaining data related to products, existing clients/prospective clients.
· Sending out of marketing materials to prospective clients.
Who we are looking for
· Educated to at least BA or BSc level or equivalent.
· Work experience in asset management firm or financial institution preferable but not essential.
· Fluent English both spoken and written, coupled with excellent communication skills suitable in dealing with finance Clients and stakeholders.
· Japanese language skills preferable but not essential.
Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A major Japanese financial institution