We are looking for an experienced, highly creative Web designer. The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting information source to be updated in our company’s website, update the information, designs and pictures and ensure that these updates are processed in line with the parent company’s branding policy.
· Designing the English, Japanese and Korean versions of the company website visual imagery and creative it's in line with company branding policy.
· Building prototypes and demos for new or existing products.
· Design/animate/UX/prototyping responsive websites, widgets, mobile experiences and landing pages.
· Working closely with members of different departments including the parent company in Japan to gather project specs and deployment procedures.
· Working with a Marketing team to clearly present design ideas to various groups to help build a unified design and artistic direction.
· Testing designs on multiple devices and ensuring browser compatibility.
· Planning and managing the production of visual design assets for product development across all platforms.
Qualifications & requirements:
· At least 3 years of experience with Designing web experiences, social content and printed material
· Facilitating and contributing to the creation, adoption and improvement of design 'patterns' and guidelines, and their consistent deployment across all company outputs.
· Excellent language skills in Japanese and Korean are highly desirable
· Good understand in Japanese food products and business culture are highly desirable