Bilingual Planning Officer
£25,000 ～£35,000 per annum (Part Time)
Our client is a well-established Japanese financial institution in London. This role is a combination of Administrative and Secretarial duties supporting Head of Planning.
· Secretarial services for the MD and other senior management.
· Regular reporting for daily stock and other company performance data and information.
· Maintain and improve Company’s website including daily update.
· Travel and Meeting arrangements.
· Order company stationery and maintain kitchen area.
· Liaising with IT Department for required reports.
· Liaising with Tokyo Office to help build understanding of Head Office requirements.
Who we are looking for
· Japanese language skills (in speaking, writing and reading) for appropriate communication with Japanese customers and colleagues
· Strong IT skills
· Administration skills to deal with high volumes
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
25 hours a week (9am to 3pm)
Japanese financial institution