Administrator in General Affairs & Planning
From £35,000 to £44,000 per annum
Our client is a major Japanese financial institution in London. They are seeking a Japanese/English bilingual professional for administrative duties supporting their general affairs and planning department, including but not limited to budgeting, Head Office reporting and administration of expatriate assignments.
· Conducting duties concerning budgeting within the department, including monitoring departmental utilisation of allocated Head Office budgets, collating budget forecasts, providing supporting analysis and preparing Head Office applications, such as loan ringi requests.
· Dealing with expatriate assignment administration work, such as booking temporary accommodation for new delegates and handling expatriates’ expense claims, and preparing and sending various notifications and reports to Head Office in relation to expatriate assignment such as expenditure for administration.
· Reconciling monthly invoices using SAS box management system and communicating with other departments to organise moving boxes within the building.
· Ensure emails and Head Office bulletin board is checked on a daily basis to confirm any requirements or notices from Head Office in relation to Budget and General Affairs.
Who we are looking for
· Good standard of secondary education with basic qualifications in language and mathematics.
· Confident Administrator able to prioritise tasks and keep orderly records
· Fluent Japanese and English
· Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Outlook)
· Ability to reconcile budgets/figures and high level of data accuracy
· Basic understanding of the principles of benefit in kind taxation (supported by Personnel)
Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Our ClientA major Japanese financial institution