Brand Manager – Chinese Speaking Highly Advantageous
£30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
My client, a highly prestigious FMCG company are looking for someone with a real passion for food to join them as Brand Manager to plan and implement marketing programmes and new business development.
Marketing and Business Development Manager
The main focus is to work within the marketing/Sales team to conduct project management of brand activities which will drive sales and win-over new prospective clients, for both in-home and professional use.
· Project Managing Brand initiatives
· Build and maintain good relationships with the media and voice leaders in the industry
· Develop channel and customer speciafic plans including promotions, point of sales, sampling and event
· Gather and analyse market, chaneel and csutomer data to develop UK specific insights
Who we are looking for
· You must hold excellent projetct management skills
· Knowlesge of Ethnic Foodservice and Ethnic Retail Market in the UK
· Good Language Skills – English and Chinese (spoken & written)
· Good Writing, Editing and Written Communication Skills
· Excellent Event Planning Skills
· Proficient Computer Skills – Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage.
· A valid British driving license would be preferable
· Good organiser with excellent self-discipline
· Can work under pressure
· Good social skills and be able to build business relationships
· Must be a team player and assist colleagues across departments when required
· Must be a food lover and a keen cook
· Phenomenal attention to detail
· Self-driven and independent