Type of employment
Fixed Term contract (9 months) Full time or Part time (Pro Rata basis)
£50,000-60,000 per annum plus car allowance
Applications are invited for a fixed term contract role position (part time working would be considered) which involves leading the financial activities of both our UK head office and Branch office in Spain . The role holder will work closely with the Company Directors, other members of the Corporate Services team, other corporate Finance teams across EMEIA and in Japan to provide a complete financial management solution to the business.
• Manage the preparation of the company's budget and report to management on variances
• Preparing monthly financial reports and manage the year end reporting
• Statutory accounts and tax returns
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Liaison with external agencies as required, KMPG, E&Y etc.
• Ex patriot tax and reporting filing and advice
• Ad-hoc projects - eg. investigate and implement a new accounting system, financial analysis of potential new activities etc
Applicants· must possess a finance related degree or equivalent qualification
The successful candidate will also have a keen interest in keeping up to date with European tax and financial trends.
• 5+ years in a similar finance role, ideally experienced in delivering in contract roles
• Previous transformation experience will be highly regarded e.g. experience of implementing a new accounting system
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Previous experience working for a Japanese company (highly desired)
• Previous experience of managing HQ and overseas branch financial activities is imperative
• Computer literacy with advanced Excel skills will be important
Japanese not necessary, but Advantageous
35 hours per week (flexible start time between 8am and 10am, finishing between 4pm and 6pm). One hour for lunch
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client
IT & Manufacturing industry