Around GBP 40K (according to experience)
A successful manufacturer of high quality bespoke machinery and conveyor systems for various industries; predominantly car engines assembly equipment in automotive sector. Each project is bespoke, built to required specification giving the opportunity to see the concept through to completion.
This position will be responsible for programming automation and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
- Complete all programming projects accurately and in a timely manner.
· Assist with on-site start-up and troubleshoot, as needed.
- Assist the Department Manager in the development of programming standards
- Proactively coordinate with project managers, engineers, field technicians, and clients.
· Assist the Department Manager in promoting and marketing the Company.
Who we are looking for
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following example PLCs: Allen Bradley, Siemens, Mitsubishi, etc.
- Must be able to create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up.
- Self motivated
- Robust problem solving skills
- Well spoken and written English communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
English: Business Level
Mon – Fri: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Eligible to work in UK without any restriction
About our main client
Automotive relation Manufacturing Company in Europe mostly in UK.
About our product
Produce the assembly machine and conveyor systems.