£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Our client is a leading Japanese bank and they are seeking a candidate with fundamental credit / risk analysis skills
· To assist the team in identifying and evaluating potential deal opportunities and with the subsequent origination process.
· To assist in reviewing and analysing the key terms and conditions of deals and associated credit risks and mitigants. Based on such understanding, assist with the preparation of internal requests for credit approval.
· To assist with all aspects of the deal execution process, including reviewing and commenting on documentation, analysing financial aspects (including creation and/or manipulation of cash flow models, as appropriate), checking the correct incorporation of deal security and other credit mitigants.
· To assist with the ongoing credit risk and compliance monitoring of the deal portfolio, including annual reviews and responsibility for material waivers, “close monitoring” of problem scenarios as appropriate.
· To assist with periodic reviews of the team’s strategy with respect to shipping industry sub-sectors, specific clients, terms of financing products.
· To assist the team to broaden and strengthen its range of personal relationships with target clients across the industry.
· To carry out other duties as may be requested from time to time by the General Manager / Assistant General Manager.
Who we are looking for someone has
· Fundamental credit / risk analysis skills
· Deep understanding of financial statements, i.e. Profit and Loss statement, Balance sheet statement, Cash flow statement
· Deep understanding and knowledge of financial products
· Fluent in both Japanese and English
Eligibility to work in the UK without restriction.