Japanese-Speaking Sales Representative
£25,000 to £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Full-time permanent (6-month probation)
Electronics, lighting and conductor sales, manufacturing and development company for the European market.
· Sourcing new Europe-based clients and emerging into new markets.
· Following up with existing clients and conducting market research.
· Conducting direct sales without assistance of trading firms or agencies.
· Collaborating with engineers to bring together information to understand clients’ needs and develop new products from order to delivery.
· Listening to individual customer requirements for customisable products and cooperating with engineers to implement such requests.
· Occasion business trips to Europe and Japan.
· Fluency in English and Japanese (additional languages beneficial).
· Educated to university standard (engineering qualifications beneficial).
· Similar experience in the electronics manufacturing field.
· Valid UK drivers’ license.
Monday to Friday; 08:00 to 17:00
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.