Education Centre Manager
Our client has a new opportunity for an Education Centre Manager to run the new flagship centre in West London which will open in April 2018. This centre will also be the training centre for all new associates and instructors throughout the UK and Ireland. It will be the central hub of instruction, learning and development for the company within the UK and Ireland.
· Taking responsibility for the development of the company’s students and the growth and development of the centre on a commercial scale.
· Delivering instruction at the centre.
· Maintaining and developing the centre’s reputation as a key education provider within the local community.
· Managing a team of employees.
· Conducting parent information sessions.
· Supporting the recruitment and training of staff.
· Running and supporting voluntary study groups.
· Promoting, marketing and developing the company brand within the area.
· Managing the budget for the centre, recording both expenditure and income to ensure the centre is financially viable.
· Passion for education
· High academic ability in maths and English
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of managing a budget
· Experience in managing people
· Drive, creativity, tenacity and ambition to make a positive difference
· Good organisational skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· Flexibility to work outside of regular hours and at weekends
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Have an A or above in their maths and English GCSEs.
35 hours per week over five days inc. Saturday
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as no VISA sponsorship will be provided.