Account Assistant and Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum
A Japanese global trading company is looking for an account Assistant and Administrator who can assist senior management.
Managing Director, Account & Administrative Manager, and General Manager of Production
- Main role is to work as Accounts Assistant including some administrative work.
- Administrative work for Managing Director including support to complete various reports for HQ.
- Some clerical work as a member of production department.
- Assisting the Manager in order to meet the operational need of the business that are deemed to be within the job holder’s sphere of competence.
- Strong accounting skills.
- Detail oriented and strong administrative skills.
- Fluent in Japanese to function efficiently within a professional business environment.
- Acts as a team player – collaborate with and support colleagues and peers across the organisation.
- Results oriented and flexible - adaptable, able to meet deadlines and to work with all types of individuals based locally or at our overseas branches.
- Self-motivated, commercially oriented and driven individual.
- Able to build relationships with colleagues across the organisation and provide the support required.
Key skills and experience required
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Experience of accounting work in companies in both Japan and UK
- Experience of working in insurance industry, if possible
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Company pension scheme, Medical & Health Insurance, Life Insurance
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client