Import/Export Coordinator (Parts)
£21,700 per annum
Our client is an international trading company which provides a range of products and logistics services. They specialise in raw materials such as light metals, steel, plastics and resin, parts export, dyes and machinery for manufacturing operations and CE marking of manufacturing equipment.
The opportunity has arisen for suitable applicants to join the HTE on a temporary-ongoing basis. Future potential progression opportunities and/or cross-functional development will be based on demonstrable performance.
· Arrange quotations, place orders, manage collections and arrange exports/imports to supply oversea factories from UK/EU manufacturers.
· Ensure part prices are updated and provided to customers on a regular basis, following supply chain cost movements.
· Raising quotations, purchase orders and invoices in line with customer order requirements.
· Confirm all purchase costs and sales prices are correct and in line with the relevant quotations.
· Dealing with customer and supplier queries effectively.
· Proactively managed aged debt to meet cash flow targets.
· Administration experience within Purchasing/Logistics/Sales Co-ordination or a similar field
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication (verbal & written) and organisation skills
· High levels of accuracy
· Excellent numerical skills
· Fully conversant with Microsoft office (Especially Excel – Intermediate to Advance level)
· Full and clean UK driving license
o Import/Export experience
o Automotive supply chain understanding
o CIPS or similar qualification would be an advantage in these positions
· Pension Scheme including life insurance cover
· 25 days annual holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
· Potential to accrue additional holiday where circumstances permit
· Child care voucher scheme
· Private Medical Insurance for associate and immediate family (after successful completion of probation period)
· Premium membership to National Health & Fitness Club (after successful completion of probation period)
37 hours per week
Monday to Friday
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship will not be provided.
If interested, please contact: