Up to £25,000 per annum depending upon experience.
Temporary (6 months with possibility of extension)
City of London
This exciting opportunity is perfect for a highly organised, quick thinking and flexible candidate seeking a varied opportunity, offering potential career progression in a prolific Japanese communications company in Central London.
· General office administration support, ordering stationary and office supplies
· Supporting the sales team
· Maintaining the office environment
· Managing diaries, travel arrangements of senior staff.
· Booking meeting rooms and liaising with clients
· Organise meetings and take notes
· Creating and producing documentation for meetings and events
· Supporting the MD
· Dealing with staff holiday requests and absences
· Maintaining excellent communication with all other members of staff
· Ad hoc administrative duties for all members of the sales team
· Fluent in Japanese and English: able to provide translation support when needed
· Familiarity with working in a Japanese work environment
· Previous experience working within an administrative role, within a professional office environment
· Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work load efficiently
· Well organised, high attention to detail and high standers of personal presentation
· Outstanding communication both verbally and written; professional telephone manner
· Ability to work in a fast paced and often high pressured environment
· Team player; confident attitude and professional approach
· A willing and 'can do' attitude is essential
· Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
· 33 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
09:00 - 17:00
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship will not be provided. Temporary VISA holders (Tier-4, Tier-5, etc.) are also welcome to apply.
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please contact:
Louis Clark (email@example.com)