Multi-Site Store Supervisor
Up to £48,000 per annum depending on experience.
City of London
Innovative and successful international health & wellness brand branching out into the UK.
Reporting to the sales director, this role is responsible for the brand’s store operations and for continuously achieving growth.
· Visit and review each of the brand’s stores and provide guidance on how to improve the productivity of operations.
· Improve the brand’s store operation (including P&L, inventory control, sales promotion, and so on.)
· Assist in training store sales staff.
· Attend regular business reviews with the UK head office.
· Develop the marketing/promotion plans with the store developer.
· Develop the training program and manual for store sales staff.
· Act in accordance to the company’s corporate philosophy.
· More than one year’s experience in brand/retail supervision.
· Brand operation management experience (including P&L, inventory control, sales promotion, and so on).
· Fluent English communication skills.
· Strong-willed and positive nature.
· Self-motivated with the ability to execute ideas.
· Self-evaluative and constructive.
o Experience in visual merchandising
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship will not be provided.