Front Office Manager
Up to £50,000 per annum
Our client is a well-established Japanese financial institution and they are seeking a Front Office Manager who has 3-5 experience in Fixed Income trading to join their front office in City of London.
- Identify potential targets/leads based on cold calls, data in public records and other potential means.
- Arranging primary and secondary bonds with existing and new clients.
- Obtain business opportunities by providing appropriate products to match potential investors and establish client needs.
- Respond to client enquiries and coordinate communication.
- Support updating and coordinating presentations and marketing documents and materials for specified products and regions.
- Maintaining and updating the internal client database and pipeline records.
- Support planning activities related to client interfacing and marketing as necessary.
- Ensuring the Company’s rules and procedures are followed at all times and ensure compliance with FSA rules.
Who we are looking for
- Good understanding and knowledge of financial markets
- 2-5 years of proven success in Fixed Income Sales (Bond and Derivative) with institutional clients
- Existing relationships with buying and selling side institutions
- Business level of English essential, other European languages would be advantages
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
Mon - Fri 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Japanese financial institution