Human Capital Development Trainer
£28,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
Head office in West London. Regular local and international business trips required.
Our client offers maths and English study programmes to children worldwide with currently over study centres across the UK and Ireland.
· To co-work with relevant teams across the company’s UK & Ireland-based branches to plan, develop, improve and review trainings internationally, as well as to develop instructional understanding of the company corporate policy.
· To conduct local and international business trips when requested to facilitate trainings, attend meetings and support trainings, orientation meetings, and so on to potential and current subordinates.
· To run and supervise groups of staff and workers’ development, including your own as well as developing, planning, organising, implementing, facilitating and regularly reviewing the assessment day programme for potential new recruits.
· To attend an office run centre on a weekly basis, and undertake instruction, conduct diagnostic tests and parent communication on a regular basis.
· To conduct research in training learning techniques on a regular and timely basis and provide finding to line manager as and when required.
· To develop, produce, proof read and regularly review all training/learning materials for all levels within the organisation.
· To produce articles and various internal publications to support the development of instructional understanding internationally.
· To support area managers and field staff with any queries they may have regarding instruction.
· To manage a study centre in all its aspects, as and when required (Instruction, setting work, managing class assistants, correspond with parents etc.)
· Attending new recruit centres to support their first centre day and conduct diagnostic tests with them and support their instruction in the centre.
· To support the implementation of organisational change including structural, cultural and/or business planning changes within the organisation.
· The chosen candidate will report to the Human Capital Development Deputy Manager and assist in the development and implementation of training strategies, policies and procedures that meet business and individual needs.
· Develop, produce, proof read and regularly review all training/learning materials for all levels of subordinates within the organisation.
· Proven experience in the development, delivery and co-ordination of in house and external training programmes.
· Experience of working in an educational and/or commercial setting.
· Proficiency in maths (minimum B grade achieved at GCSEs, or equivalent)
· A strong grasp of written and spoken English.
· Education to a degree level or equivalent
· Loves to work with children of all ages
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Flexible approach to working hours
· Willing to travel regularly to other UK offices including possible overnight stays
· Willing and able to travel internationally with overnight/weekend stays
· Achieved grade B or above (or equivalent) in GCSE English Language and Mathematics
· 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays (increasing with service)
· Annual salary reviews
· Extensive training opportunities throughout your career
· Free tuition for your children
· Hundreds of retail discounts, a company pension, private medical and dental cover, life assurance and critical illness cover
35 hours per week (flexibility of working outside these hours is required to meet the needs of post). Regular travel is required.
Candidate must have full eligibility to work in the UK as not VISA support can be provided. Candidate must also be legally able to travel overseas.