Human Capital Development Trainer
£28,000 to £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
Head office in West London. Regular local and international business trips required.
· To co-work with relevant teams across the company’s international branches to plan, develop, improve and review trainings internationally, as well as to develop instructional understanding of the company corporate policy.
· To conduct local and international business trips when requested to facilitate trainings, attend meetings and support trainings, Orientation Meetings, and so on.
· To run and supervise groups of staff to workers’ development, including your own.
· To attend an office run centre on a weekly basis, and undertake instruction, conduct diagnostic tests and parent communication on a regular basis.
· To conduct research in training learning techniques on a regular and timely basis and provide finding to line manager as and when required.
· To develop, produce, proof read and regularly review all training/learning materials for all levels within the organisation.
· To produce articles and various internal publications to support the development of instructional understanding internationally.
· To support area managers and field staff with any queries they may have regarding instruction.
· To manage a study centre in all its aspects, as and when required (Instruction, setting work, managing class assistants, correspond with parents etc.)
· To support the implementation of organisational change including structural, cultural and/or business planning changes within the organisation.
The chosen candidate will report to the Human Capital Development Deputy Manager.
· Proficiency in maths (minimum B grade achieved at GCSEs, or equivalent)
· Degree level or equivalent
· Loves to work with children of all ages
· Flexible approach to working hours
· Willing to travel regularly to other UK offices including possible overnight stays
· Willing and able to travel internationally with overnight/weekend stays
35 hours per week (flexibility of working outside these hours is required to meet the needs of post). Regular travel is required.
Candidate must have full eligibility to work in the UK as not VISA support can be provided. Candidate must also be legally able to travel overseas.
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please contact:
Louis Clark (email@example.com)