Financial Market Researcher
£12.00 to £13.00 per hour
[Please see benefits]
4-8 week temporary contract (subject to change)
International market research and data collection company.
For our client’s latest project, the candidate will use the company’s database of registered clients to contact Japanese-based financial institutions to arrange interviews to conduct surveys and questionnaires. Full training and briefing will be supplied in English, however all operations will be carried out in Japanese. The candidate will act as an international ambassador and speak to company CEO and CSOs, so professional manner is very important.
· Fluent in Japanese, especially in formal business language.
· Ability to understand briefing and instruction in English.
· Professional business manner.
· Degree-qualified beneficial.
· Professional financial experience beneficial.
· Commission is accumulated based on performance. If your commission is higher than your hourly rate, you will be paid this instead of the salary specified.
Monday to Friday (00:00 – 10:00)
26th February 2018
Training (20th or 22nd February; 10:00 to 17:00)
Candidates must have full or part eligibility to work in the UK (Tier-4 Student VISA, etc. accepted). No VISA support can be provided.
If you would be interested in applying for this position, please contact:
Louis Clark (email@example.com)