Sales Specialist (Account Manager)
£24,000 to £26,000 per annum (depending on skills/experience)
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing company, operating around the world with a branch in the North of England. They are currently active in the auto parts market, and are looking for a Sales Specialist in the Automotive Industry to join them. As a Sales Specialist, you will receive professional training to get you started, as well as several perks and bonuses outlined below. This is a great chance to grow your career in a well-known multinational company.
You will be required to:
- Promote the company’s products to existing and prospective clients
- Act as a key commercial contact for existing customers
- Coordinate between the clients, Sales Division and Manufacturing Plants (collect information, understand policies, strategy, technology, pricing, trends for new business, keep information updated for ISO procedures etc.)
- Participate actively in the achievement of the department’s / company’s goals.
More specifically you will:
- Follow up requests from clients and take the appropriate actions
- Generate and submit commercial proposals to clients / prospective clients.
- Introduce new products into the Clients’ portfolio
- Coordinate offers with the Manufacturing Plants
- Keep the Manufacturing Plants up to date on the latest situation with the clients / prospects
- Process and monitor prototype orders so that parts are dispatched according to the customers’ requirements
- Gather engineering prices and price changes for all parts and tool costs within the project, in order to comprehend the price movements within the company and towards the customers and track the different changes
- Follow ISO procedures for sales activities in line with Master Workflow for Sales
Necessary Knowledge and Skills
- A university degree or equivalent by experience
- 2 years of prior work experience in a similar function
- Good organizational, communication, negotiation and administration skills
- Able to travel to Europe approximately once every month
- Understanding of Japanese culture is an asset
Rotherham, UK (near Sheffield)
- Lunch vouchers
- Social Insurance coverage
- Company car + petrol card
- Mobile phone, laptop provided
- Paid leave : 30 days per year
Applicants will need a valid UK work visa. Visa sponsorship is not available.