Equivalent of £22,000 per annum
Full-time 6-month contract with chance of permanent placement
Greater London (West)
UK manufacturer and developer of factory automation equipment.
· Work closely with the sales and marketing teams on a day-to-day basis
· Participate in outbound telemarketing campaigns generating call volumes of up to 100 calls per day
· Undertake lead generation, market research and pre-qualification activities, working to targets defined by the marketing department
· Confidently engage and effectively converse with key decision-makers and technical staff at target organisations whilst following a script
· Consistently capture key information about customer organisations, roles and business requirements with strong attention to detail
· Input captured data and manage data stored on company databases and CRM systems to a very high degree of accuracy
· Fluency in English to a business proficiency
· Positive attitude and enthusiastic with the drive to see projects through to completion
· Highly self-motivated with target and results oriented mentality
· Focused and able to work in a high pressure environment
· Good attention to detail
· Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
· Clear, concise and confident communicator
· Strong IT skills (particularly MS Excel)
· Desired Experience:
o Prior telemarketing experience is preferred but not necessary
o Knowledge of the target industry or technology is an advantage
· Extended contracts will be made available subject to successful completion of initial campaigns.
Monday to Friday (09:00 to 17:00)
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as no VISA sponsorship can be provided.