Japanese-Speaking Office Administrator
Up to €25,000 per annum depending on experience.
Saint Ġiljan, Malta
The Office Administrator position is within an international, well-established and successful gaming services brand with a large portfolio of local and international clients. In this role of Office Administrator, you will be overseeing the overall back office functions including, premises, human resources, office finance and travel arrangements.
· Scheduling travel, meetings and appointments.
· Personal assistance and translation for the CCO and CEO.
· Organising the office layout and ordering stationery, equipment, and so on.
· Partnering with HR to support with HR administrative tasks.
· Assisting in the recruitment process for new hires.
· Coordinating with the IT department on all office equipment.
· Ensuring visitors are looked after and supported.
· Planning on- and off-site activities (including parties, celebrations and conferences).
· Assisting the team with client requests ensuring a smooth and efficient process from initiation through to delivery.
· Proficiency in MS Office and Google Drive (Spreadsheets, Docs, Slides).
· Experience working in a small start-up office environment.
· Proven experience working in gaming services firms.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
· Japanese language skills beneficial.
· Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
· A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
· Possess a hands-on approach to work and demonstrate the ability to interact well in a dynamic environment.
· Business administration qualifications highly beneficial.
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in Malta as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.