Japanese Speaking Senior Relationship Manager - Middle East Office
Our client is a major Japanese financial institution in Middle East. They are seeking an experienced relationship manager with good communication and credit analysis skills for their Asian corporate customers operating in EMEA.
· Conducting business development and relationship management work as the primary contact for customers for all bank related business.
· Being in charge of the entire bilateral and syndication deal processes from origination to execution.
· Organising deals accordingly to different product categories with customers, and coordinating with relevant departments within the Bank in these processes.
· Conducting credit analysis and preparing credit applications.
· Undertaking credit monitoring work in accordance with the internal credit rating procedures, which involves the renewal of revolving credit applications and the preparation of semi-annual / annual rating reviews.
· Preparing transaction documentation with assistance from internal/external lawyers. Initiating and completing the required process for Know Your Customer Exercise according to the Anti-Money Laundering manuals.
· Being responsible for related ad-hoc tasks, including the preparation for FCA inspections and departmental presentations.
Who we are looking for
· Must have excellent Japanese and English communication skills (in writing and in speaking)
· Experience of and skills in conducting credit and risk analysis
· Understanding of the document negotiation and transaction processes (initiation to execution)
· Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Power Point
· Diligent and methodical in approaching duties
· Willingness to learn and to increase knowledge of sectors and financial products
Visa application support provided for the right candidate
Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
A major Japanese financial institution