Buyer Professional (Japanese Speaking)
£27K -£37K base per annum + Paid Overtime + benefits
A Japanese automotive manufacturing company is looking for a direct buyer professional to manage the end-to-end procurement within one of their various sections.
- Buyer opportunity on a specific commodity to produce clear new model strategy implementation and continuous Mass production cost down.
- Unique opportunity to work directly with their Global Procurement & Design on strategy / Development.
To be considered for the position of Procurement Buyer, you must have:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Direct category purchasing, procurement and/or buyer experience.
- Ability to provide clear and regular cost reporting to Senior Management.
- Previous purchasing experience at Buyer level within a fast-paced automotive or similar manufacturing environment.
- Ability to manage individual tasks in line with specific deadlines. Self-management and daily completion is key.
- Be able to analyse data, input data into structured XL sheets and interpret data to ensure correct input.
- Be detail orientated and always be looking for continuous improvement.
It would advantageous to have:
· Degree in Business related function
· CIPS qualification or working towards
· Understand and apply the tools and techniques to close cost gaps and achieve value for money whilst maintaining supplier relationships
· Understanding of how a cost of manufactured part is derived (key cost drivers).
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in UK without any restriction
About our client
One of the largest Japanese automotive manufacturing companies