Japanese-Speaking Tennis Coach
£12.00 per hour
[Company will provide training towards an official coaching qualification. Upon obtainment, salary will increase to £25.00 to £40.00 per hour.]
Part-time ongoing temporary contract
London-based tennis coaching start-up.
· Coaching Japanese tennis players of a variety of ages and skill levels in tennis at a local school.
· Fluent spoken Japanese and English language skills.
· High tennis-playing ability.
· Experience of playing tennis for a team beneficial.
· Experience of coaching tennis to any age/skill level beneficial.
· Training towards an official tennis coaching qualification
Between 5 to 15 hours per week
Late afternoons and Saturdays
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided. Temporary VISA holders (Tier-5, etc.) are welcome to apply.