Japanese Speaking Corporate Officer (Management Accounting)
£25,000 to £40,000 (depending on level of experience)
A European subsidiary of a leading Japanese IT company is looking for a new member to join their Management Accounting line.
Reporting to the Corporate Division Manager.
Applicants will need to be familiar with usual business practices and understand the basics of accounting. They will also need to be motivated and ready to learn new knowledge and skills. Successful candidates will be tasked with coordination of administration/corporate management issues to work on larger-scale management performance analysis.
More specifically, you would be responsible for:
· Financial accounting work
· Assist in monthly/yearly closings and statutory audit procedures
· Work with external parties, including group companies and overseas branches, on corporate issues
· Adhere to all relevant reporting processes and deadlines
· Organising weekly meetings and attending seminars
· Organising and filing of reports and financial documents
· Reviewing/updating company policies and procedures, legal checks for contracts
Required and Beneficial Skills/Experience
· General knowledge/understanding of accounting practices (around 2 years)
· Experience in using SAP/other ERP systems
· Proficiency in using Office software (Word, Excel)
· Well-mannered personality with an ability to work both independently and in a team
· Ability to work well under pressure, solve problems and adhere to deadlines
· Desire to learn new skills and mentor others around you
Fluency in Japanese (N1 standard) and English (C1 or above)
Bachelor’s Degree or higher education level preferred
Mon – Fri 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Candidate must be eligible to work in the UK without any restrictions as no visa support will be provided. YMS Visa candidates may be considered.