£28,000 to £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
North London, UK
Luxury ecommerce fashion and lifestyle brand seeks a new experienced and specialised Japanese Sales Manager to join their small team in North London to assist with their international operations and expansion into the Japanese market. The successful candidate will lead and execute sales strategy and therefore successful B2B sales experience is a must.
· Obtaining a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s catalogue of products.
· Initiating business development by sourcing new business opportunities with Japanese companies in coordination with the Business Development Manager.
· Handling and developing direct sales with trading companies, department stores, online platforms on an international scale.
· Negotiating deals with new and prospective clients.
· Agreeing upon mark-ups and closing deals with clients.
· Maintaining relationships with existing customers to continue good business.
· Fluent level of Japanese and English communication (both written and oral).
· Experience with direct B2B sales with an excellent track record.
· Experience working in the fashion/luxury goods market.
· Experience in Japan working in a similar role.
· Ability to bargain and negotiate following Japanese business etiquette.
Monday to Friday; 09:00 to 17:30
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.