Business Development in Financial Services (Infrastructure Leasing)
From €60,000 to €80,000 per annum
Our client is an established financial services group based in Ireland. Their focus is on leasing infrastructures and they are now seeking a corporate finance professional with over 3 years’ experience for business development work in Europe.
· Involve in business development; prospect and identify potential new corporate clients.
· Research and build relationships with new clients which are mainly medium to large size companies.
· Manage overall sales progress from pre to post – sales
· Evaluate potential corporate client through the assessment of credit, market/industry, asset and structural risks.
· Financial analysis, risk analysis and recommendations will be a priority.
· Prepare detailed credit application and lead internal approval process for identified transactions. Perform due diligence, coordination with internal and external resources for asset, legal or other functional assessment.
Who we are looking for
· More than 3 years of experience in sales of financial products.
· Knowledge of credit/ financial analysis, as well as the regulations and compliance requirements.
· Degree in Business, Finance and related fields
· Proficient in MS office applications
· Excellent presentation, oral and written communications skills.
· A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
· Familiarity with Japanese corporate culture.
Eligibility to work in the EU without restriction
Mon - Fri 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
A Japanese financial services group