Import/Export Coordinator, Sales Assistant
【About This Position】
A multinational, well-known Japanese company is looking for an Imports and Exports, External Order Coordinator to join its growing team in London. You will get the opportunity to get to know the company’s market better by working directly with its partners and clients around the world, and grow your career by being a member of a top-class global company.
Up to £30,000 per annum, depending on prior knowledge and experience
Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00
· Import and export processing
· Processing incoming and outgoing orders
· Liaising with partner companies to purchase necessary goods and equipment, resale to customers
· Assisting Sales department in producing necessary analytics, such as sales/earnings reports etc.
· Experience in import/export processing or similar positions (2 years or more)
· Experience in using SAP systems is a strong preference
· Ability to stay loyal and build long-lasting relationships with customers
· Fluency in English is a must
· Japanese speaking ability would be highly beneficial. Ability to speak languages other than English is welcome
Unfortunately, visa support is not available for this position. Applicants will need to be in possession of a valid working visa for the UK. (Tier 5 applicants welcome)