Ecommerce Operations Assistant
£16,000 to £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Full-time permanent contract
Rapidly expanding British ecommerce company seeks a new operations assistant to report to the operations manager of the ecommerce department.
· Answer all incoming customer queries via email across all European platforms.
· Provide an excellent service to customers ensuring they receive a prompt and courteous service.
· Process customer orders and organise returns/exchanges of goods.
· Liaise with warehouses on packing and shipments.
· Work towards group and individual KPIs/targets.
· Update and generate sales reports on a monthly basis.
· Place orders with suppliers.
· Improve current operation processes by setting and maintaining automated data processes.
· Use data modelling practices to analyse clients’ needs and suggest operational improvements.
· Schedule and lead meetings with clients on specific lines of the business.
· Assist with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics (relocation), equipment and storage.
· General adhoc administrative and accounting duties.
· Excellent fluency in written and spoken English.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint.
· Excellent Knowledge of Excel (inc. basic formulas and Pivot Tables).
· Effective presentation and communication skills.
· Good organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Clear and confident phone manner.
· Ability to provide a high level of service even under pressure in a busy environment.
· Flexible, positive and professional work approach.
· Beneficial: Previous administrative work experience.
· Beneficial: Fluency in Japanese/German/Italian/French/Spanish.
· Beneficial: Experience of customer service/dealing with difficult customers.
· Full training provided.
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided. Temporary VISA holders are welcome to apply (Tier-5, etc.).