€11 to €15 per hour (depending on experience)
A Japanese manufacturing company is looking for a part-time Sales Assistant to join their multilingual team.
Reporting to the Office Manager, and working closely with Sales staff.
This is a part-time assistant level position in a manufacturing company. You would work together with the company’s Sales team and other office staff, making sure that the sales process runs smoothly.
· Answering customer queries, receiving and noting orders
· Existing account management
· Ad-hoc admin duties as required (e.g. bookings, stationery purchases etc)
· Some previous experience in sales assistance or administrative work
· English language skills, as well as basic understanding of German
· Proficient Office user (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· SAP experience would be an advantage
English: business level fluency
German: daily conversational level
Japanese: not required, but would be beneficial
Munich suburbs (close to S-Bahn)
20 hours/week; 5 days per week (negotiable to 4 days per week).
Flexible starting times.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Germany without any restrictions as no visa support will be provided