Sales Team Leader
From £27,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Full-time permanent (6-month probation)
A leading internal travel group company based in Bristol focusing on holidays in Asia is seeking a Sales Team Leader for a team of six Travel Consultants, working closely with domestic and overseas branches. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the candidate will play a key role in the team’s success.
· Increase individual and team sales targets.
· Provide high quality customer service to clients and travel agents both via phone and email and occasionally in person.
· Consulting with clients to identify individual travel needs and requirements.
· Creation and development of high-quality tailor-made itineraries.
· Arranging bookings and reservations for clients.
· Preparing client documents for sending.
· Actualisation of client inquiries into sales.
· Ensuring positive feedback from clients is received (ideally above 70%) with minimal level of complaints and errors.
· Educated to a university level or above.
· Experience of living/working in Japan.
· Previous customer experience.
· Evidence of achieving sales targets (particularly in the travel sector).
· Experience of travelling in Asia.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Basic Japanese language skills.
· Adept in IT and numerical skills.
· Productive and accurate work ethic.
· Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail.
· Ability to adjust to a large number of varying daily responsibilities under strict deadlines.
· Resilience, determination, independence, self-motivation and self-analytical skills.
· Ongoing training all throughout your career.
· Unlimited sales commission (OTE = £4,000).
· 23 days paid annual leave + bank holidays.
· 3% pension contribution.
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided. The client is seeking a long-term commitment and so unfortunately on this occasion, temporary VISA holders are unable to apply.