Japanese-Speaking Cost Control/Sales Technical Supervisor
£27,000 to £33,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Full-time permanent contract
Reporting to the Cost Control Section Manager, a leading automotive parts manufacturer seeks a Technical Supervisor to provide strategic cost analysis of new model activities for both sales and purchasing.
· Liaising with Japanese head office.
· Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements.
· Analysis of price movement and break down in detail.
· Generation of customer quotations.
· Delivering sales presentations to customers and for internal use.
· Liaising with buyers to integrate cost data.
· Gathering, sourcing, verifying and validating data before delivering costs to customers.
· Fluent Japanese and English speaker.
· Good communication and technical translation skills.
· Experience of coordinating and organising skills to lead small projects.
· Previous experience of working in sales (preferably manufacturing-based).
· Experience of undertaking customer negotiations
· Experience of providing detailed analysis of quotation cost breakdowns and generating customer quotations.
· A high level of presentation and analysis skills.
· Solid level of competency in all Microsoft Office programs.
· Good level of cost analysis skill.
· Ability to work well in a team.
· Flexible and dynamic work ethic.
· Ability to successfully work under pressure.
· Ability to self-motivate to achieve objectives.
· A good level of calculation and negotiation skill.
o Experience of working in the automotive industry.
o Understanding of timing plan generation.
· 23 days paid annual leave increasing by one day for each year of service (up to a maximum of 27 days).
Monday to Thursday: 08:00 to 16:20
Friday: 08:00 to 16:10
Interested candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided. The client is seeking candidates with long-term interests and therefore temporary VISA holders’ applications cannot be accepted.