Sales Development Representative
City of London
Leading Asian food brand seeks a new Sales Development Representative to work closely with the Business Development Manager of Europe to develop and implement programmes that will build sales and distribution.
· Identify key strategic accounts and opportunities that will ensure effective coverage of the region, and tracking performance according to set objectives.
· Support regional distributors in developing in-market sales in the supply chain.
· Ensure healthy inventory level at reginal distributors’ warehouse for product availability and smooth supply across all relevant channels.
· Be a primary point of contact with reginal distributors’ sales teams, key wholesalers and retailers, in relation to in-market enquiries and follow up.
· Collate and track information on distribution, prices and competitors’ activities to support business planning.
· Manage and conduct product demonstrations and presentations to pitch for key accounts.
· Organize and conduct in-store demonstration and sampling activities, which may involve weekend working.
· Assist the Europe BDM with sales planning and tracking A&P and other channel expenditure in-line with relevant budgetary controls.
· Manage new products introduction and launch to the trade in support of reginal distributors’ to maximize distribution.
· Represent the brand in Asian trade events and maintain a good relationship with different trade contacts and associations.
· Build good relationships with reginal distributors’ and their sales teams, ensuring timely flow of information to support sales and development opportunities.
· Update and manage reginal distributors’ records and contacts.
· Ensure effective trade coverage and regular field-based contact managing an economical yet comprehensive journey plan.
· Support the company in ensuring a good representation and reputation of the brand in the trade to protect its brand image and equity.
· Periodically update on the latest trends and findings in the market.
· At least two years of relevant working experience in sales/marketing/business development.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Educated to a university level or higher.
· Fluent spoken and written skills in Mandarin or Cantonese.
· Flexibility towards occasional domestic and international business trips in Europe.
· Full UK driving licence is essential.
· Flexibility towards working hours, including occasional weekends.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Numerically competent.
· Beneficial: Business/marketing degree.
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided.