£28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Multinational trading organisation in London is looking for a Contract Specialist.
• Liaising with customers and other offices in relation to inquires and to secure orders. This includes customer visits mainly within Europe if required (not frequent)
• Interacting with internal corporate departments such as risk, tax, legal, accounts and treasury for processing internal applications and ensuring company rules are being adhered to.
• SAP & iTims input for purchases and sales
• General administration duties for sales/purchase orders such as international delivery coordination, accounts payable & accounts receivable and chasing overdue invoices
• Maintaining customer files and issuing accurate shipping / customs documentation
• Supporting global contract administration for a major client (such as updating price data, documents, etc.)
• Accounting transactions for major client indent commissions from overseas offices
• Month end accounting procedures such as closing iTims & SAP
• Physical inventory checks at stock yards located inside or outside the UK (mainly in Europe, Dubai or Baku) if required (not frequent)
• Experience in using SAP & Microsoft Office.
• Experience in administering international trade (commercial terms, export documentation, VAT, Foreign Exchange), ideally in an oil & gas, steel or OCTG environment.
• Experience in organising international logistics.
• Experience within a multicultural business environment.
• Experience working with a large range of clients in various locations, and understanding complex issues that may arise as a result of different country requirements.
• Experiences in writing functional procedures, process, work instructions and process maps.
• Experience in conducting audits, both internal and external.
• Educated to an 'A' Level standard or equivalent.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Microsoft office skills
• Excellent SAP Skills
• Basic international trade transaction skills including a good understanding of INCOTERMS, customs clearance, trade security application, etc.