£27,000+ per annum (plus quarterly bonus & company car)
A Japanese manufacturing company is searching for ambitious individuals, both recent graduates and those with previous sales experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within Consulting Sales.
· Direct Sales position within allocated “territory”.
· Find and follow up business leads and schedule new business opportunities.
· Meeting and demonstrating products to Technicians, Engineers, Managers and Directors in order to sell effective solutions.
· Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
Who we are looking for
· Educated to degree level or equivalent, any discipline however Business/Economics, Scientific or Technical degrees (Engineering, electronics or similar) beneficial
· Previous Sales or Commercial experience
· A clear hunger to succeed and bring about real achievements
· Highly positive, energetic and enthusiastic individual with instinct for sales
· Full UK driving license
Manchester or Newcastle
Advanced company pension
Life Cover & Private Healthcare
Subsidised Gym Membership
Fully Expensed Travel and Accommodation
Laptop and Mobile Phone provided
As soon as possible
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client
An International blue chip manufacturer within the technology sector. As one of Forbes top 100 companies to work for they pride themselves on massive investment in direct sales and R&D. Their sales are growing, with close to $2Billion worth of sales last year and the majority of all staff are involved in sales.
They offer a stimulating environment in a modern and professional organisation.