OEM Lubricant Sales Manager
[About This Position]
A global Oil & Energy company is looking to hire a Sales Manager to join its UK team. In this role, you will be directly involved with sales of lubricant and oil products to Europe-based OEMs (primarily Japanese automotive companies) and will handle aspects of business development.
Up to approximately £55,000 annually (depending on experience) + bonus
Typically, Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
City of London (occasional business trips may be required)
You will have an opportunity to move to Continental Europe in the future, if desired.
· Sales, business development and marketing activities across UK & Europe
· Sales and marketing of World Class top performance lubricants to automotive distributors and other commercial & industrial customers
· Presenting products to OEM partners and clients
· Price negotiation and collection of payments from clients
· Penetrate new business segments and markets to expand business; market research
· Develop innovative sales propositions to maintain brand positioning
· Previous work experience in Sales in the Lubricants, Oil, Chemical or Automotive industries (5 years or more is a strong plus)
· Strong knowledge of chemistry is preferred for all candidates
· Effective time management and ability to influence and communicate successfully at all levels
· Flexibility, able to go on business trips regularly
· Knowledge of other languages spoken in Europe advantageous (see below)
English: Fluent (ability to comfortable handle the sales process from beginning to end)
Knowledge of German, Dutch or French is highly desirable.
Candidates must be in possession of a valid working UK visa. Unfortunately, the company is unable to provide visa support.