Japanese Speaking Finance Manager
A Japanese global trading company is looking for Finance Manager who can assist Deputy General Manager.
l Treasury and Cash Management.
l Oversight and implementation of Group Finance matters for the Company and Group.
l Deputy General Manager’s support.
· Cash Management (Group Finance) – Responsible for pooling system (zero balancing), interest payments and daily cash operations.
· Arranging and inputting all transactions of Loans, Deposits and FXs.
· Arranging Bank payments, using electronic banking system.
· Handling incoming money – booking receipts and liaising with banks and the Group companies.
· FX and Swaps – arrange foreign exchange contracts for business departments.
· Trade Finance Support – opening import Letters of Credit and handling presentations of documents under Letters of Credit and collections.
· Assist with department administration such as booking of bank charges, interest, expenses and monthly reports.
· Arrange and review the contract regarding the Group Finance such as Loan Agreement with Banks and Group companies.
· Liaise with the Finance department based at the Head Office in Japan to report and communicate about Group Finance matters.
· Prepare and monitor the budget and forecast about Group Finance.
· Communicate and build better relationship with the Group companies about Group Finance matters.
· Work collaboratively with colleagues and communicate effectively about Group Finance matters across the Group.
· Maintain relationships with some Banks.
· Any other tasks as may be requested by the Deputy General manager in order to meet the operational need of the business that are deemed to be within the job holder’s sphere of competence.
· Strong analytical and numerical skills.
· Accuracy of date input.
· Acts as a team player – Collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organisation.
- Results oriented and flexible - Be adaptable, able to meet deadlines and to work with all types of individuals based locally or at our overseas branches.
- Self-motivated, commercially oriented and driven individual.
- Communication - Able to build relationships with colleagues across the organisation and provide the support required.
Key skills and experience required
- Degree Educated
- Experience of working in an accounting or banking role (Desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Fluent in Japanese
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
35 hours per week
Mon – Fri: 09:00am - 05:00pm
Company pension scheme, Medical & Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Eligible to work in the UK without any restriction
About our client