Japanese-Speaking Conference Creator
£23,000 – £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client is a large international events and business intelligence company currently seeking a new conference organiser to promote business growth. The position will require candidates to create events, not organise them and as such needs a creative, determined approach to work.
· Research, create and build upon major industry conference planning aimed towards senior business executives.
· Immersing into business markets to understand the latest topics in business.
· Identify trends in business.
· Developing conference agendas and later hosting conference events as the ‘MC’.
· Building rapport with guest speakers.
· Conducting high profile marketing campaigns.
· Fluent Japanese and English language skills.
· Outstanding organisational and communication skills.
· Proven evidence of outstanding research and communication.
· Personable nature and motivated work ethic.
· Curious approach to work and entrepreneurial personality.
· Ability to work responsibly and take command of projects.
· Beneficial: Experience in events and conference planning.
· Profit share and bonus scheme.
· Full training and support provided.
· Flexible working hours.
· International travel opportunities.
· Opportunities for career development.
· Further benefits to be discussed at the interview stage.
· Interest-free relocation loan of £1000 if necessary.
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided. The client is seeking a long-term commitment to the position and so applications from short-term VISA holders (Tier-5, etc.) will not be accepted.