Japanese-Speaking Sales Executive
£23,000 – £30,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client is a large international events and business intelligence company currently seeking a junior level Japanese-speaking sales executive for a more consultative approach to sales to work alongside senior account directors.
· Generating new business by turning new prospects into established clientele.
· Identify and capitalise on leads to generate revenue.
· Sourcing new companies that could lead to business opportunities.
· Engage with new prospective clients via telephone to assess business potential.
· Working alongside a senior team to hit and hopefully exceed revenue targets.
· Network with new and existing clientele at international events.
· Fluent Japanese and English language skills.
· Experience of sales, preferably telesales within the conference industry or advertising.
· Professional telephone manner is a must.
· Drive, ambition and commitment to progress in the field of B2B sales.
· Bright, articulate manner with good listening skills to understand client needs.
· Motivation to succeed and generate revenue.
· Proactive, persuasive and confident personality.
· Outstanding organisational and communication skills.
· Personable nature and motivated, hard-working work ethic.
· Curious approach to work and entrepreneurial personality.
· Profit share and bonus scheme.
· Uncapped sales commission. OTE can equal to the same figure as the base salary in the first year.
· Full training and support provided.
· Flexible working hours.
· International travel opportunities.
· Opportunities for career development.
· Further benefits to be discussed at the interview stage.
Candidates must have full eligibility to work in the UK as VISA sponsorship cannot be provided. The client is seeking a long-term commitment to the position and so applications from short-term VISA holders (Tier-5, etc.) will not be accepted.